As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. I can take care of the books for you so you can get back to running your business.
I’m not your average bookkeeper! Think of my team as super-bookkeepers! Sure, we record your transactions, reconcile the books, and run your reports. But we do so much more! We’ll alert you to mystery transactions in your bank account, suspicious charges on your credit cards, expenses that need to be billed out to your clients, overdue invoices that need a friendly follow-up and even opportunities where we can setup payment from your clients via ACH at no charge! To put it simply, we take care of the books so you can take care of business!
Each month or quarter, I’ll do the following:
- Reconcile your bank account and credit cards
- Produce a Profit-&-Loss Statement
- Produce a Balance Sheet, A/R Aging and A/P Aging
If you’d like additional help, I can also provide the following services:
- Invoicing & Accounts Receivable – We will get your invoices out promptly and send monthly statements.
- Accounts Payable – We will record bills you receive from vendors. On a schedule set by you, we can prepare the payments for you through your bank’s billpay system or through Bill.com.
- Payroll & Payroll Taxes – We are happy to provide complete payroll services for our clients. If you run your own payroll, we can help prepare your tax filings.
How does this work? You can email me your documents on a schedule that is convenient for you, or simply share them via DropBox or another file sharing service. I will process them as necessary and maintain a complete set of books for your business. Professional, timely and accurate reports will be provided to help you run your business.
Email me today to find out how I can help you manage your business finances by taking the worry of routine bookkeeping off of your shoulders. Remember that you’re not just buying bookkeeping services, you’re buying the peace of mind that comes with knowing that an experienced accounting professional is overseeing the financial health and well-being of your business.